Thursday 10 October 2013

Style File : Miley Cyrus

Hello everyone! Sorry for my lack of posting lately, I haven't been feeling my best but I'm happy to say I'm back on track and have some great posts lined up for you in the next few days!

Okay, so I'm currently obsessed with Miley Cyrus (it seems as if everyone is at the moment). However, I am less interested in the never-ending controversy surrounding her and more interested in the great looks she's been spotted in lately. The clothes she wears (when she is dressed that is) really are amazing and her style is insane, she is turning into a serious style icon. I am in love with her street style in particular, everything from her denim cut offs to her cool crop tops and those signature Doc Martens... and don't even get me started on her punky peroxide cut! If I could pull of a blonde crop like her I would happily have my hair cut à la Miley any day!

Anyway, here is a round up of some of my favourite Miley looks.
PS stay tuned for a DIY of her 'Channing' red crop tshirt she wore to Jimmy Kimmel earlier this year (watch the hilarious video here)


Street Stylin' :


Queen of accessories:












...And some memorable Red Carpet moments:




So that's it.. a round up of Miley's incredible style so far. Be sure to read her most recent interview with Rolling Stone Magazine here (she even gets the name of the mag tattooed on her feet!)

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! and i love miley!
    I am sooo following you! would you like to follow eachother?

    www.theunwrittenstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh thank you so much! :) Yeah isn't she awesome!
    No problem, I love your blog too, that 'oh crepe' tshirt is to die for!

    ReplyDelete